Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Had to Pay Some Bills

Sorry for the lack of posts during the last week. I guess Three Rivers Online won't be a real paper unless I can figure out how to keep it from shutting down for a week or two....

As you may or may not know, I do everything around here. I'm dirt poor, so I can't out and out hire anyone to help me. But I can ask for help and so I will. There is an overall plan (a paper run by direct democracy, figuring out a site constitution, getting other folks involved, seeing if my cheapo digital camera can work at all and etc...) but not a firm timeline. The goal is to be in a position to affect change by the 2006 elections.

Please bear with us. Once I finish paying the rent, there will be more time to write and post.

Philip Shropshire

No comments: