Pages

Monday, February 07, 2005

Ales Rarus is Out, Bizz Bang Buzz is in at Notable Pittsburgh Bloggers

Notable Pittsburgh Bloggers Update

Update: Ales Rarus is out. I just find his prattling about the nuances of his fantasy belief system to be really uninteresting. He also doesn't write about science, unless he's denouncing it. I find it offensive and baffling that this man works as a research scientist. Bill Joy did eventually resign from Sun...He'll still be found in link collections. But his site is just about as interesting as someone who writes about Hobbits everyday or the Great Pumpkin, which is to say not interesting at all. I mean there are other conservatives on the blogroll which I'm going to enjoy Ralling when I have the time (The Bell tolls for thee Rodger Morrow...)but they at least try to make a point. Jesus, no pun intended. I mean, contrast the Unspace (moderate/conservative Christian who sings the church choir) on the Dobson attack against Spongebob vs.crazy Funky Dung's defensive take that there is a homosexual conspiracy that needs to be fought and the criminals killed, by implication I guess. (Read this for more on this kind of pathology logically extended...)

To fill the void, I've added Bizz Bang Buzz, whose writer is actually attempting to do four blogs. I can state without hesitation that what he's trying to do isn't easy. It might also be time to admit that lawyers make really good bloggers. Just the way it is. He also seems to be more excited about science as a lawyer than Ales Rarus is as a scientist.

No comments: