Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2024

Thoughts and Prayers for the Trump Family

 I usually don't post right wing memes because I don't like fighting on the enemy's terrain but I do allow them to be posted in the comments, as some of you may have noticed. I do think this is funny, however. And that kid, he gave 15 bucks to Act Blue (like I have) so he probably thought he was doing the right thing, but by missing you give this orange sleaze a Teddy Roosevelt moment.* That has the opposite effect of Martin Sheen holding a baby to block the shots in Dead Zone. Not to mention that he's Biden's best and only chance at winning. The first party that switches out their nominee wins going away. Anyway, I offer my sincere Thoughts and Prayers to the Trump family, said just the way Homelander says it. "Thoughts and Prayers, people...Thoughts and Prayers." (Watch Trump will probably come out strong for the NRA as soon as possible.)

I do feel genuinely sorry for the people who were injured and murdered. OTOH, they're kinda like Todd in the Boys.** Why were you foolish enough to follow that guy around?*** You didn't think liberals would shoot back in a country full of guns? But usually karma gets them when they lose their Medicaid or Medicare goes full private. Or that masking might be a good idea after you've died from Covid. Usually the karma isn't so blunt. Hey, who thought there shouldn't be any gun restrictions and served as a toady for the NRA? The Make America Great Again guy.

No comments: