Pages

Saturday, February 04, 2012

Pics of Firedoglake's Drop Off at Occupy Pittsburgh, Plus Other Shots Taken at Daytime.

There's about an hour left to vote at Firedoglake's Best Occupy Actions contest. I'm going hometown even though this current Occupy location might be forcibly evicted within the next several days.

I helped deliver some Firedoglake packages (gloves, jackets and other winter clothes...) with Dean Mougianis  to the Occupy Pittsburgh's camp some weeks ago. Thought I should post these pics before they're shut down within several days. It's not over. Decentralize decentralize decentralize...

I also took some pictures in the daytime last Saturday when I just happened to be downtown. One more thing: thank you Occupiers for doing a very hard and difficult kind of protesting. I think its helped things on a number of issues even though we still have a long way to go. We have to create some alternative parties.


People can send me the names and I will add them.





And here are some of the pics I took last Saturday in the day, where my cheapie sub 100 dollar digital camera can take better shots.




No comments: