Pages

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

11 Notes That I Would Attach to Bricks I've Thrown Through Bank Windows

May 3

11 Notes I Would Attach to Bricks I've Thrown Through Bank Building Windows

I was reading this interesting Uncle Scam post and it got me thinking what note would I attach to bricks or pieces of concrete that I've thrown through bank building windows. Here's what Social Youth Chaos wrote:

“No entry was gained and nothing was taken, so it appears this was the delivery of some kind of message by the perpetrators,” Andy Oakley with Bremerton police said.

Police said the content of the notes were all the same and read as follows:

“Directions: Attach to brick and throw through window”

“Here is your brick back."

"Recognize it? You should.”

“It is part of the wall that you, as one of the elite upper class, have helped to build between the minority ruling class, and the majority working class throughout history. By flaunting your decadence, you have made yourself a target.”

“Get used to it!”

“Social youth chaos-f___ s___ up!”

I came up with 11 such notes. This certainly isn't an endorsement of perhaps justified vandalism against the state. As I've been saying quite a bit lately: I have the same respect for the rule of law as does the current president of the United States, perhaps even slightly more, which probably isn't saying much. (Note to ineffective local hooligans: Notice they attacked banks and not eco friendly food stores.)

  1. Look, I read the financial reports, its not as if you'll be standing here a long time anyway...

  2. I'll turn myself in as soon as the attorney general I appointed charges me.

  3. I would appreciate it if you would ignore this brick just like you ignore impeachment and a million dead iraqis.

  4. Hey, I tried voting...

  5. If life was fair, I'd get a parade and you would be locked up for usury you bankin' bitches...

  6. Hey, you said you wanted the house back because I couldn't pay the mortgage...

  7. Redline this!

  8. And I'm not too thrilled with the insurance industry, either.

  9. There might be some anonymous people out here who aren't just only upset about scientology. Just sayin'...

  10. This is in no way a modern day cointelpro psyop meant to trigger massive detention camp arrests, followed by subsequent rioting and thereby a legitimate "shock doctrine" excuse to cancel elections and permanently keep Bush in power. But if you need more explanation call me at NSA headquarters, across the street from the book deposity and remember the codename is "Operation Grand Slam".

  11. I'll have you know that despite this latest attack against the evil institutions of the state I still have more respect for the law than the current president of the United States. I mean, at least I haven't killed anybody, yet.

Labels: and so it begins, social youth chaos

No comments: