Pages

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

It's A Conspiracy...Those Fiends!

March 5

Sorry for the long delay in posts. My cable modem and cable, and subsequently my cable phone service went out about four days ago. I now post from an undisclosed location. If I was the paranoid type then I might assume it had something to do with this, but only if it happens a third or fourth time. I'm just like the Democratic Party: You'll have to steal three or four presidential elections to get my attention. And just for the record: Preznit Bush: still worse president, ever. Iraq War: still monumental folly and as ethically sound as invading Poland. And: if you can't change the direction of the US by way of the ballot and nonviolence, then you need to ask if methods of violence would achieve the ends you're looking for. I kind of like the sound of "systems disruption" myself. You would be killing "things" as opposed to people. Come and get me coppers...Update: Now my archive site, Mirror Universe, is showing an error message. Yet another coincidence no doubt...fiends.

No comments: