Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

My predictions for Dexter.


Sigh. I wish I had a hawt woman partner like Julia Stiles to kill all the "bad people" with. Predictions: I think somebody in the department finds out what Dexter has been up to this season. My bet is that Quinn finds out and keeps quiet in order not to hurt Dexter's sister. Dexter needs someone like Quinn, somewhat competent in his extincts but corrupt enough not to mind the killing of killers outside of procedure. Plus, it gives him an inside cop to work with. He'd finally have a commissioner Gordon to work with. There's an outside shot that the sister finds out but what would she do? Wild Prediction: Everybody in the precinct already knows that Dexter is a serial killer because he's given everybody a reason to know. Everybody except Dexter's sister. And they go along with it in order to get things done. Related: I hope Julia Stiles sticks around. She would be a perfect wife who understands the important work that Dexter is doing.

No comments: