Pages

Viable Third Party Runs

There can be viable third party runs at the local, state, and federal levels. We need 300000 people giving 5 bucks a month to change the world. You can give here.

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Church of Elena Dementieva's Thighs Upended by Heretical Aussie Ripped Torso Cult




The Church of Elena Dementieva's Thighs--the one true religion I might self righteously add--has been upended by Samantha Stosur, or the woman who heads Cult of the Aussie Lady with Ripped Upper Torso. It is a heretical cult of witches I would think.



And lo, it has been privately revealed to me: Elena's serve must become even stronger and she needs to develop her serve and volley technique. However, I think Elena's window closes in several years. I can't figure out why she doesn't excel on clay. Amen.

Genesis of the completely legitimate The Church of Elena Dementiava's Thighs.

No comments: