Pages

Thursday, September 02, 2010

The Church of Elena Dementieva's Thighs and Competing Heretical Cults


Here's a special US Open feature. As people may know I thought there should be a church that worshipped Elena Dementieva's thighs.

I started this church and called it: The Church of Elena Dementieva's thighs. I believe that it's a non profit. Just for the record, I think Elena is the greatest female player to not have have won a grand slam and I really think if she's going to win this would be a good time since Serena is out with an injury. Amen.

I must point out that I'm no heretic. I'm not at all tempted by other churches that may or may not involve the thighs of other professional lady tennis players. Such as this person:

I don't think her shoulder will allow her to win slams.

And certainly not this person. Twould be a mortal sin.

And I don't even like Danielle Hantuchova. She has round of 16 talent and that's it....

Stop looking at me temptress of Satan...!

STOP...!


No comments: