Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2006

V for Vendetta Review, More Vote Fraud News, Net Neutrality News (3-29)

Saw the V for Vendetta and enjoyed it immensely. I'd give it an 85 as Overall Art and a 90 as Interesting Propaganda. Still doesn't top all time Overall Art as Propaganda winner JFK, which had me so paranoid I thought there were "people" out in the lot who knew that I knew too much and would arrange one of those inopportune accidents that wipe out dem senators, grassy knoll witnesses and troublemakers of all sorts...more later when I have more time. Definitely go see it. The fun is imagining those that get sliced and diced as, say, Rumsfield, or one of your fave Fox News announcers...Ex tremely satisfying that way. Trust me on that. V for Vengeance, indeed.


There's been an inexplicable purge of voters in California thanks to dicey computer screening, used to spectacular effect in both Ohio and Florida. Don't be shocked when Arnold gets reelected and California turns red. Dems haven't caught on yet. In related news, Washington Generals don't contest mid court hook shots for the 400th night in a row. I'm beginning to think those Generals are paid by the Globetrotters to lose! Shocking I know, but I'll need three or four more stolen presidential elections to sort through this...Related: Even a Republican candidate smells a rat.


Two must reads and must listens about keeping the Internet as it is. First, check out great Cory Doctorow speech over at Changesurfer Radio. Then check out this very thorough explanation about net neutrality from the Wi Fi blog. Net neutrality allows everyone an equal opportunity to have their ideas heard. You can see where this current administration would just hate that....

No comments: