Pages

Monday, September 19, 2005

Around the Internets: Featuring Cindy Sheehan and Online Vids

Item: There are photo roundups of the Cindy Sheehan speech here and here, at Progress Pittsburgh and 2 Political Junkies respectively. I wish she would take a run at Feinstein...

Item: I've decided that I'm very close to giving up on my cable television. I like a lot of shows but I can get them through bit torrent now. I'm also a huge fan of BET on Jazz but they play mostly repeats. As for what I mean, try here and here, the latter is a listing of all the downloadable science shows that are online, including what looks to be a straight out hackerz show. My broadband is becoming more important than my cable.

Item: New online song I kinda like called "Fuck and Spend". The song is a C but the video is an A. Nicely animated. I think an "A" punk song is "Gangsters and Thugs" ("Some of my friends sell records, some of my friends sell drugs..".) You can see the latter vid on MTV once a year if you're lucky. I"ve never seen Fuck and Spend for obvious reasons. Broadband: better than teevee.

Item: Even if I wasn't a consultant whore for Chuck Penn, I would have to state that his blog is well done. I'm adding it to the permalinks.

No comments: