Pages

Monday, May 23, 2005

My Star Wars Review

Well, I sorta liked it. For me, its about the gorgeous Mysty visuals even though I do care about the characters. Sad to see the Jedi slaughtered like that. (Had to be more survivors than just the two. Not convinced am I of Mace Windu's demise.) But man those worlds are beautiful. Alien architecture and alien flowers rule. Loved that big goofy lizard. I find that the actions of the Sith remind me of the Bush administration, although the direct plotline seems more like the DS9 episode "The Die is Cast". That's where the Bush Administration knew about 9-11 Dominion knew about the secret attack but did nothing to stop it because it fit into their imperialist world-owning plans. You be the judge and no I am not this person. I wish George would do two or three more. He could always shop the director's duties. What else is he going to do in his final 20 years? American Graffiti 3?

No comments: