Pages

Wednesday, February 03, 2021

Places to find my music.

I have sorta three music video channels. But none of them sorta work the way they're supposed to.

Viloud turned on my video channel just when I was about to kill my account. Not sure if that timing was accidental or not. You can find that at www.threeriversonline.com. 

There's also Watch2Gether. But I can't embed it and apparently you can't watch it unless I'm watching it. I have asked about that. They have completely ignored me, as well as other people who have asked for the same things. Very annoying.

Then there's a site called https://www.sync-video.com/r/acidjazzchannel that does the same thing and has the same problems. You can't watch unless I'm watching and I can't sync them.

All three have problems. I am working on something better once my legal challenges no longer remain, which could be soon or a year from now.

No comments: