Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

I liked two of these dresses based on Avengers characters and designed for women. #Avengers #Fashion #Marvel

Hey I'm going to use that fashion hashtag at least once this year. And hey ladies: you can dress like the Avengers. I'm sure that will make you kewl. Actually, the Captain America dress and the Black Widow thing looked nice. The rest were kind of blah said the person who knows nothing about fashion.

You can read the full story here. You can buy those items, which are oddly affordable (I hope they're not made by slave labor abroad because that would be ironic yet sad....) here.

I liked the Captain Americe one or that blonde. One of those.

And I liked this Black Widow...dress? Is there a fancier name for that? I don't know fashion..


.

No comments: