Pages

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

I'll be writing more about lying sociopath Adventous/CSC vice president Sarah Pavao Sidders.

Here's something about  that liar Sarah Pavao Sidders, who pretty much lied to my face June 26th at the Fox Chapel Golf Club, over at the Tumblr blog.

I did ask for apology from her on LinkedIn but I may have been intemperate. Or still pissed off. Who knows.

Sarah Pavao Sidders
InMail · Job inquiryI'm Owed An ApologyJuly 8, 2014 3:05 PMJust for the record, I was paid for those 30 hours! I was emailed a confirmation to show up at the golf course. IN the future, stop being a fucking idiot and listen to the people that you've actually hired for the job!

I do want to apologize for one thing: in my haste and possibly anger I wrote "gulf" instead of "golf". I corrected the spelling here. There are no apologies for anything else.

No comments: