Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

#raydonovan Even Whitey Bulger never killed his wife while in hiding...Or I don't think he did...

I mean, according to Wikipedia, always a trusted source, he cheated but never murdered them. And they were loyal to him.

Since Bulger's arrest, Cyr has publicly announced her support of him,[102] stating:[99]If he wanted to see me, I'd be happy to. If he needs help getting attorneys and what have you, I'd be happy to help him. Part of me does (still love him). I still care for him. I would always help him. I certainly always stand by him. He is the father of my child. He is 12 years of my life. I want to see him well protected . . . And I'm not particularly sympathetic to some of the people involved, some of the victims' families.
After his split from Cyr, Bulger began a relationship with Theresa Stanley, a South Boston divorcĂ©e with several children.[103] Bulger bought her an expensive house in suburban Quincy, Massachusetts, and acted as father to her children while commuting to "work" in South Boston. However, he was repeatedly unfaithful to her with a host of other women, and was often absent while overseeing the running of his organization. In a 2004 interview, Stanley stated that she is planning to publish her memoirs.[34]

No comments: