Pages

Monday, April 01, 2013

I don't understand people that hate the liberal MSNBC lineup...#allinwithchrishayes #chrishayes

I'm watching MSNBC now and "All In With Chris Hayes". First off it looks like we're getting the first half hour devoted to open and harsh criticism of both fracking and the Keystone pipeline or news you never see on corporate media. I understand that people don't like the liberal lineup on MSNBC because they're to the right of Mao or something but those people are idiots. I remember, a long time ago (or before Olbermann several years ago) and for probably most of my life -- especially after the Fairness Doctrine had been revoked -- where it was center right CNN vs. Crazy Right Fox News.That doesn't create a nutritious newsy outcome.

It's nice to actually hear a progressive idea or two on the television. I also didn't think that Ed Schultz was bad but I know that he wanted to spend more time with his wife and Chris seems to be  better educated in All Things Left. I'm jealous of what he's doing because its very rare that you get to report real news and make real money. But more power to him.

Update: Now he's going after the unpaid slave labor that is college sports. You haters are idiots...

No comments: