Pages

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Quick Summaries of Sopranos, 24, Battlestar Gallactica

March 13

I've been too busy to post because I've been watching too much television.

Here's a short synopsis of what I've seen:

24: They killed Edgar (you bastards!) and Tony and that hobbit guy! And 40 percent of CTU....Noooooooooooooo! ("C-Chloie? Ack!")

Sopranos: You shot fat Tony! You bastards!.... Noooooooooooooo! (They didn't show a preview of the next episode so I found spoilers on the Internets...)

Battlestar Galactica: You stole an election (you bastards etc etc), but you admitted it and then let the rightful winner take his place at the helm! Nooo---hey. Wait a minute. Guess this is a case where I prefer fantasy to reality. Best line for us vote theft theory conspiracists: "I've taken part in a lot of elections, fair and fixed, and the fixed ones never make any sense." Really? You don't say?

March 6

No comments: