Pages

Friday, March 11, 2005

AROUND THE INTERNETS: GOP Plots against Voting Rights Act, art of Kate Nice, and Sin City Trailer Scary Good

I just can't get enough of Brendan Mccarthy.

March 11, 2005

AROUND THE INTERNETS

Girlydyke jumps on the Pennacchio bandwagon. She's surprised that all Democrats aren't the same. Here's an old saying from the black movement: "Not every brother is a brother."
By the way, the most important story that isn't being told by the corporate media is the possible election fraud of 2004.

Or as one writer phrased it in one of those appropriately named Free Press stories: Nothing else matters if this is true. You no longer live in a democracy. And in a related story: Republicans work to get the Voting Rights Act killed. By the way, this is why I'm not impressed with the Lynn Swann run...How many Jews joined the Nazi Party?

And recently from Three River Tech Review:

This is from Katie Nice, of Spumco (Ren and Stimpy) fame. (Site down due to heavy traffic. Sigh.)

I got this from a blog I'll be stealing from looking at. It's called "Drawn" I usually don't permalink a site until I get to know it better but in this case...
And oh look: I just stepped into the Internets and found this public archive of art. Amazing those Internets.

You can't really stop Robot Wisdom, you can only contain him. Kneel before his almighty powers of linkage: (Kneel before Zod!)

Detailed history of political blogs and the Gannon affair
Pakistani terrorists target Indian programming outsourcers
Evidence that the Iraqi resistance has no head
Voting Glitch Haunts Statistician

OBL dotting I's and T's Before Nuclear Attack?

Corporate Watch UK
I like this quote: "The Earth is not dying, it is being killed, and those who are killing it have names and addresses." - Utah Phillips
Hitler's Bomb

It says Do Not Press and I know I shouldn't touch that red button, but, oh well...
Look, I don't know if you can judge a book by its cover, but judging from the trailer, Sin City may be the greatest film ever made...

No comments: